Nix Language: Learning resources
From NixOS Wiki
- The Nix manual provides a reference of the language. All language constructs you may use are defined there, together with code snippets.
- Nix language basics is a practical tutorial to reading the Nix language.
- Nix - A One Pager provides a brief overview of language constructs
- Nix by example is a step-by-step tutorial.
- The Nix Tour is an interactive tour that uses the actual package manager to learn you the language by example, in the browser.
- Scrive Nix Workshop is a series of examples demonstrating language features, mostly without comments or further explanations.
- Learn X in Y minutes is brief listing of Nix syntax, types, operations, etc.